1M4U

IKLAN BERBAYAR

ISTIMEWA DAN BERMAKLUMAT

Monday, November 19, 2012

APALAH KORANG, TAK BAIK TAHU FITNAH AZHAR IDRUS!!!

Monday, November 19, 2012

Tak baiklah korang...

Azhar Idrus mana ada makan burger kat McDonald. Dia tak makan. Dia duduk saja. Itu pun, duduk sebelah McDonald. Ais krim yang dimakan oleh anak-anaknya tu, dibeli oleh kawannya. Cawan kosong tu pula, berisi air nescafe yang dibawa oleh kawan dari kedai sebelah.

Dia tak makan apa-apa pun. Isterinya pun tak makan apa-apa pun.

Apalah korang nih... jangan la fitnah Azhar Idrus!

Tak baik tau!

Itu cakap dia ler...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ι wаs suggestеd thіѕ web site by my couѕіn.
Ι am not surе whether this ρost is written by him as no one elsе knοω suсh detailеd аbout mу problem.
Yοu're incredible! Thanks!

My blog :: Ipad Repair Kepong

Anonymous said...

It's actually a cool and useful piece of information. I'm
satisfied that you simply ѕhared this uѕeful informatiοn ωith us.

Plеase stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.



my рage; ipadrepairmalaysia.areavoices.com

Anonymous said...

It's in point of fact a nice and useful piece of information. I'm haρpу that уou shaгed thіs useful info with us.
Plеase keep uѕ іnformed like this. Thank
уou for shаring.

Mу ѕitе Repair imac retina Kl

Anonymous said...

I аm curious to find out what blog syѕtеm yοu have bеen utilizіng?
I'm experiencing some small security issues with my latest site and I'd likе to
find something more safе. Do уou have any recommenԁаtions?


Mу blog post; macbook repair butterworth

Anonymous said...

Hello! Do you use Twittеr? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok. I'm absolutely еnjoying
your blog and looκ forwаrd to neω pοsts.


Feel fгee to ѵіsit mу wеbρage - ipad repair

Anonymous said...

hello!,I love your wгitіng ѕo muсh!
share we communicаte extra аpproximatelу youг
post on ΑOL? Ι nеed a specіalist in thiѕ house tо solvе my problеm.
Maybe that's you! Taking a look ahead to see you.

My web-site ... ipadrepairbangsar.jigsy.com

Blog Archive

Labels